Baron Nashor
Endless Devouring Void
Patchnotes 2019 Honor_level_5mikktPatchnotes 2019 768jea

Experience : 5138
Baron Nashor

Patchnotes 2019

#119 written by Administrator Mo Aug 20, 2018 11:19 pm
Patchnotes 2019Events and Changes in 2019
Here you can find all important news regarding changes of the forum. It doesn't matter if it's a software update, a new adventure or plot, changes of the template or ingame events. About all this you can read here. Keep checking this topic to stay up to date with the current version.

Table of Content0. Pre-2019
1. January
2. February & March
3. April
4. May
5. June
6. July
7. August
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird
Patchnotes 2019 Honor_level_3t7jg7Patchnotes 2019 1tijc6

Experience : 60
Name : Davina Swain
Bronze III

Re: Patchnotes 2019

#147 written by Davina Swain So Jan 20, 2019 4:22 am
Pre-2019Origin Story & basic stuff behind the scenes
Heya, Gast!

While this thread is intended to be for upcoming information, I want to use it for now as a little post mortem, to see a first milestone.

In 2018 mostly basic stuff happened. Everything related to the design & functionality was done, from color picking, over an overall idea to implementing. Installation of a word counter, account switch (thanks, Yoshi! ♥️), and a couple of Javascripts that make your life easier: local text storage, code selection, header image exchanger, and more ~
Of course there was the entire creation of all existing categories and some topics, of which few are still missing.
And than, the information collection and selection started. First guides were posted, have finished and work in progress and then 2019 showed already up.

I'm going to post on a monthly basis, to display activity and progress.
Thanks for your support!

L~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#161 written by Davina Swain So Feb 03, 2019 12:51 pm
Januarymonthly progress
Hello Gast!

First of all I'd like to thank @Atgo and @hamdepaf for their support. As a thank you, I reward the two of you with a special badge, which anyone else who would like to help will receive as well.

PoromailThe Poromail works like a letterbox. It was created for the purpose of contacting the entire staff. While a PM only can be received by a single person and can lead to missing information at some point, the Poromail ensures that everyone gets the memo.
It's purpose is for anonymous feedback, ideas, events or concepts.
⇨ Check out the Poromail

GuidesThis month we started working on old and new guides. While Atgo primarily proofreads the Religion thread, hamdepaf provided a complete Flora and Fauna guide.
Myself is calculating wildly on traveling times from one place to the other and started to create a thread with realistic traveling times.
Last but not least the forum was provided with a basic How to guide, which contains information like rules, ratings and other important things. And additionally I added a Color Tags guide for those of you that are not too familiar with HTML/CSS but want to have a good looking application or posts.

Other Features & DesignTo enhance the League of Legends feeling, the profile next to posts looks now like your ingame lobby banner. While it holds your basic info like avatar, name, posts and experience it also has special badges which will be used in the future for special events. Also, it shows your prestige because you can level up your rank by being an active poster.

The ranks align with the ranked division feature, so you can work your way up from being Unranked (0 posts) up to Challenger (10k posts).

Ranking Stats:

Last but not least, I still have a few features on my list that I want to implement, so stay tuned for convenient costume BBCodes for easy using, a "Which stuff is currently online" widget, an more fancy stuff to make your stay in this board as awesome as possible.

Best regards,
L~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#174 written by Davina Swain Di Apr 09, 2019 2:28 pm
February & MarchMore Progress
Hey there, Gast,
First of all: sorry for getting silent for a bit. I got very busy with more important, real-life things, but now I am back.
I started working on the board again and already finished the "How to: Runeterra" guide which provides all basic rules and important information, even for beginners who never played and forum based RPG or even League of Legends.
Also, I finally got a basic idea for a playing system which I will start writing in April. Additionally, I added more badges, which can be used for rewards for good behavior and length of membership in the board.
So sign up! Every day counts ;-)

L~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#175 written by Davina Swain Fr Mai 03, 2019 11:37 am
AprilProgress
Heya Gast!
We were expanding guides this month!

NationsThis month's focus was on the nation guide called The World Runeterra. Every guide now as a basic description, tags and a map. While Freljord has been completely finished, together with Bandle City and the Void, other nations like Demacia, Noxus, Shurima and Bilgewater are work in progress.

Cult of the Three SistersDear Atgo polished Religions by adding the Cult of the Three Sisters, thank you!

MiscLast but not least I added the "Staff Online" widget!

That's it for now.
L ~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#183 written by Davina Swain Di Jun 11, 2019 3:32 pm
MayProgress

Hey, y'all!
Last month was a bit quiet as I was waiting for certain information. And just like Riot was listening, they gave me what I wanted.
So currently in work is a magic guide about how it works and what it does. Just to let you know; Magic will work as perks. But all of this will be clarified in detail in the Playsystem guide that is still work in progress.

New Faction: Ixtal, Ixtali, IxaocanFor the first time Riot released a new faction. Therefore it was of course added and lots of things needed to be adjusted and checked, just to make sure everything is still as it's supposed to be. Information about this faction can be found here.

PlaysystemWhile I put perks and attributes on hold for now, as perks require a magic guide first and I'm not satisfied with my first ideas for attributes, we now have a rank system that helps determine the strength of a character and is an indication of you should pick a fight or not. Read more about it here.

All the best,
L~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#194 written by Davina Swain Di Jul 02, 2019 5:18 pm
JuneProgress

Hey Gast,
this months update is rather short. I was able to finalize two things:

PlaysystemThere is a fully available Charakter Rank guide now, which describes in detail the perks and conditions for each rank and how to achieve those.
Also, I was able to finish the Technique guide, which has a League of Legends flair with 4 abilities and an ultimate ability.
Last but not least there is a little summary on how to properly have a fight, as it can get messy and irritating from time to time. So there are some tips about how to keep fun and prevent unnecessary distractions, conversations and such alike.

Mini-CelebrationI'd like to mention that the forum is almost for an entire year online, with active work for about 6 months now. I still think it is going to take some more time before the board can officially start since I'm mostly working alone on it, however, if anyone is actually reading this and suggests a little reward (Discord works as well), I'm more than excited to give something to those that supported me and the board. Stay realistic please tho! :hearts:

That's it!
L~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#206 written by Davina Swain Sa Aug 03, 2019 10:33 pm
JulyProgress

Hello :hearts:
This month I worked on multiple things:

TimelineWe now have an (almost) complete timeline. The only missing thing is the current year, which - once done - will determine the actual timeframe in which the board will start. There is still some spell- and fact-checking going on but otherwise it. is. done!
⇨ Check it out here

Templates & GuidesI started working on all kinds of templates, primarily improving the character template and also adding a template for updates, as well as for adventures, plots, and events. For those who wonder, why I already have two almost finished character sheets, it is simply so new members can understand better what is going on + I can notice flaws in the current character template. For example, I added a bullet point for religion now and improved the whole fighting part a bit more. However, this is still a WIP since I still haven't finished the playing system.
If you have any input for a well balanced, not too number heavy stat system please leave me a message as this is clearly the thing I'm struggling the most with. So there is a lot of behind the scenes going on here, mostly research and testing, etc. - I hope visible progress follows soon x3

1-year-old: Happy BirthdayIt's been a year since I started this project now. The board is online for over 365+ days - it's a bit weird since the official play hasn't even started yet, but I still wanted to take this opportunity to mention it. Dear @hamdepaf is working on a little thingy. Thanks so much!

ReligionAlso, the demacian religion of the protectors/two sisters has been added and updated.

That's it for now.
L ~
Davina Swain
Davina Swain
Bronze III
fly high little bird

Bronze III

#260 written by Davina Swain Fr Aug 30, 2019 1:58 pm
August UpdateMonthly Progress

Welcome back to this monthly edition!

TimelineI'm still working on the timeline. As I noticed the events of the current year are not always clear about the time period they took place, I need to do some more research and bring everything in order. So this will take some more time, but besides that part the timeline is done.

NPCsAs all existing League of Legends champions will be part of our world, I started to give them all a little corner where you can read about them. As some people might not be too familiar with the lore in general or the background of certain champions I thought this is necessary. This will also add more depth to the Nations Guide and bring some live into every nation, as it is now clearer who is the head of a state or leader of certain entities. You no longer need to come up with stuff, as there is already someone in place and gives you the opportunity to form a plot to take over said place.

However, I didn't solve one issue yet: there are NPCs that are not champions but still important to the lore. Some are already dead, they might get a 'dead but important' section. But some are still alive and I don't really know what to do with them... yet.
This is still work in progress, with the factions Runeterra, Bandle and Void done and the rest is waiting for it's champions. Go check it out here.

Technical ImprovementsI figured out a nice way, to turn HTML/CSS codes into BBCodes. This is a safety measurement I'm taking for people who are not too familiar with HTML/CSS, as these codes can do serious damage to the overall design if used wrong. This way, everyone as the option to have a nice layout for applications, posts etc without getting to learn a new coding language. I'm transfering most codes and will add them to the Color Code section, once they are all implemented.

ReligionAlso, I added areas to each religion. It is hopefully easier to find the "right" religion, fitting your character on first sight. It can be found here.

That's it for this month! See you next time.

L ~
Gesponserte Inhalte

#0 written by Gesponserte Inhalte
Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten